Mold Remediation, Waterproofing, Fire & Water Damage Restoration, Asbestos & Radon Gas Remediation
Affinity Group is a full-service environmental and construction company serving residential, commercial, and industrial customers in the metro Chattanooga area since 2004. Our services include mold detection and removal, foundation, basement, and deck waterproofing, fire, smoke, and water damage restoration, as well as the detection and remediation of asbestos, radon gas, and lead paint.
Our team is composed of highly skilled and certified technicians and environmental consultants.
We are a state certified contractor for lead paint abatement and also state accredited to perform initial AHERA and NESHAP Asbestos inspections and assessments. We are also certified and trained to handle clean up and restoration of fire damaged houses and business establishments.
At Affinity Group, we take pride in our certifications, professionalism, and experience.
Call us now at (423) 401-0409 to speak to one of our certified experts!
Our Services Include:
- Mold Remediation
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration
- Asbestos Removal
- Radon Gas Detection & Remediation
- Lead Paint Detection & Removal
Why Choose Affinity Group?
- Serving Chattanooga and the Surrounding Area Since 2004
- Full-Service Construction and Environmental Company
- Locally-Owned and -Operated
- Professional Expertise and Certifications in the Environmental and Construction Industries
- Sees Your Project Through Seamlessly from Beginning to End
- Highly Skilled and Professional Staff of Certified Technicians
- BBB Accredited