Basement Waterproofing, Foundation Waterproofing, & Crawl Space WaterproofingIgnoring water in your basement or crawlspace and damage to your foundation is like ignoring that painful tooth. Over time it's only going to get worse and cost you more money. Your insurance company can even cancel your policy if your home fails an inspection due to water damage.
Water leakage and improper drainage not only weakens the foundation of your home, but can affect the quality of the air indoors. Where there is water intrusion, poor air circulation, or an incomplete vapor barrier, musty odors and mold growth occur.
Our Waterproofing Services Include:
- Damage Assessment
- Damage & Restoration Report
- Contact With Insurance Company (If Required)
- Removal Of Damaged Materials
- Reconstruction Of Damaged Areas
- Remediation For Issues That Caused Damage
- Crawl Space Encapsulation
- Follow Up Inspection
Protect your investment and the health of you and your family.